Support Documentation & Technical Writing
At CareVision we’re transforming the way the world manages, delivers and engages with care, health and support services. We are also improving the lives of millions of older, people living with a disability and their families and friends.
As a key member of our Client & Community Engagement Team you will create and maintain support documentation and manuals for our community of users. You will use a range of creative techniques to turn somewhat dry user documentation content into engaging and memorable for users. Aside from the basics of ensuring a clear and consistent structure to the content, you will use graphics, games, video and gifs to make accurate and meaningful support documentation.
You will work closely with the Product, Marketing and Engineering teams to ensure successful releases, and clear communication of new features and use cases.
- Turn support inquiries into articles, how-to videos or infographic on the Support Portal
- Liaise with team members and stakeholders to ensure the strong understanding of product use cases and applications
- Create Support Documentation in time with for the Monthly Release.
- Create and Maintain User Manuals and Training Materials
- Make sure that all documentation is organised, updated and articles containing obsolete processes are archived
- Follow brand and communication guidelines when creating customer content.
- Software Customer Support
- Excellent Written and Verbal English Communication
- Quick to pick-up Product Knowledge
- Commitment to Quality
- Problem Solver
- Research and communicator
- Documentation Skills
- Organized and can work independently
- BONUS: Basic Design Skills
Apply to Join Our Team