QA & Test Automation Engineer
CareVision is looking for a Software & Application Test Automation Engineer to join our team.
At CareVision we’re transforming the way the world manages, delivers and engages with care, health and support services. We are also improving the lives of millions of older, people living with a disability and their families and friends.
Automated Testing is crucial to ensuring continuous improvement, frequent release cycles, and is the foundation of maintaining a positive
We are looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team. This person will work closely with our Engineers and Product team to continually improve our release cycles by providing timely, actionable feedback to our product and engineering teams, automation of tests cases, maintaining test infrastructure, analysing user behaviour and implementing best practices in software testing.
- Own automation of CareVision end-to-end tests across our platforms
- Collaborate with stakeholders and different teams across CareVision to advocate for software quality
- Contribute to developing test automation processes and strategy
Perform exploratory testing of the CareVision app
- Reproduce, triage and troubleshoot issues raised by the Customer Happiness Team
- Deep understanding of software development basics, the tenets of quality, and best practices for testing and test automation
- Solid experience in automation and manual testing
- Use of source control systems and debugging tools (like Git, Jira or similar)
- BONUS: Appium and native app testing experience
- BONUS: Node.js, Webdriverio, Typescript experience
- BONUS: API Testing
- BONUS: Shell scripting
Apply to Join Our Team