Customer Success Team
Full Time – Immediate Start – Mentoring Provided
CareVision is a rapidly growing, Australian health technology company with advanced solutions for the Aged Care and Retirement Living Market. Our unique, first to market and proprietary technology helps families reconnect, reduces social isolation, and enables communities of care to thrive. Many people are not aware but senior social isolation is a huge contributor to dementia, falls, and premature death, and our aim is to eradicate it.
Our technology sets us apart, but it brings communities together.
We’re looking for someone with energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to delivering the best service to our clients. As the Project Coordinator on our Customer Success team you will be involved in pre-sales pilot programs, customer Implementations, and ongoing customer success programs.
Pilots and Implementations will involve:
- Planning and assisting with presentations and demo’s to residents, registered nurses and management of retirement living and aged care facilities
- Engaging stakeholders and gathering information required. Stakeholders include aged care and retirement living residents, facility management, registered nurses and carers and family members, it’s a diverse group and you will need to be able to engage at all levels
- Visiting residents of customer’s facilities and villages to assist implement, and initial training to get them started
- Assist with running online webinars for onboarding family and friends of residents
- Being the first point of contact to support customer’s organisations during pilots and implementations, conducting detailed handover to the support teams for BAU activities
Through your frontline work, you will help build a repeatable framework for scaling up operations as we bring more and more communities onto the platform. Similarly, your frontline work will make you a valuable contributor to our product roadmap.
Other things of interest:
- We have swanky new offices in Surry Hills, a close walk to Central Station
- We are a small team, with a great supportive culture,
- We were founded in 2013, and since launching our product to market mid last year are experiencing phenomenal (and exciting) growth
- Our business exists because of our founders experience trying to look after his own mother, she was the first user of the technology we created and still is today
- We have customers all over Australia, aka some travel will be required
Requirements to Apply
- Friendly, caring, patient and compassionate
- Ability to engage stakeholders and proven track record
- Super organised
- Tech savvy, and an understanding of business systems
- Excellent communicator, but an even better listener
- Ability to identify requirements and possible solutions
- Australian Permanent Resident
- Send your application to email@example.com