Customer Service & General Coordinator
CareVision is looking for
At CareVision we’re transforming the way the world manages, delivers and engages with care, health and support services. We are also improving the lives of millions of older, people living with a disability and their families and friends.
Under Customer Service Support your role will involve ensuring a vibrant and organised office environment, welcoming of guests, staff and partners, and operating our call switch, to help with sales, support or account queries.
You will also work across multiple teams at the direction of the CEO to assist with various special projects of the business, operations, human resources, marketing and team culture.
This role is ideal for someone with
- Maintain a vibrant and fun office environment and front of house
- Plan regular team activities and training camps
- Assist with managing mail, logistics and travel for the team
- Manage the phone switch, including assisting with customer enquiries, and simple support requests, escalating to relevant teams where necessary
- Assist with training course preparation, coordination and delivery
- There are a range of special projects across the business which you may assist with as coordinator for the CEO and executive team.
- Excellent customer service skills, with a proven track record of happy customers
- Highly organised and efficient, ability to create processes as well as implement them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a phone switch with a moderate volume of calls, in professional, friendly manner
- Highly competent in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
Apply to Join Our Team