Client Engagement Leader
CareVision is looking for a Client Engagement Lead to join us in our HQ in Sydney.
At CareVision we’re transforming the way the world manages, delivers and engages with care, health and support services. We are also improving the lives of millions of older, people living with a disability and their families and friends.
Happy clients, happy life. As the Client Engagement Leader you will make an important contribution to the analysis, design, and implementation of new technology approaches, change management, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
In a collaborative team setting, you’ll work closely with others but also autonomously with little direction. Your superior analytical, quantitative and conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal and communication skills will ensure successful client projects and team performance.
Part of your role will involve running internal projects to assist with the
- Engage with new clients to design and run implementations
- Identify new opportunities for your clients to benefit from the platform capabilities
- Develop relevant and effective change management programs and materials that can be applied to a variety of clients with slight modification and branding
- Identify client challenges and gather requirements for new features and capabilities
- Advocate for client requests, new capabilities and engage product and development teams to ensure their delivery in line with client requirements
- Contribute to the communication strategy around product updates and clients
- Experience running successful client projects to a scope, on a budget and within a timeframe
- You are a change management champion, with a proven track record of implementing effective change management plans, and designing creative change management strategies and tacts
- You have an ability to engage and manage all stakeholders, from board and executives, through to frontline staff, care recipients and their families and friends.
- Outstanding communication skills, written, verbal and non-verbal
- Highly efficient and extremely organised
Apply to Join Our Team