Business Analyst – Customer Service and Operations
We are looking for a Business Analyst that is passionate about authentic and energetic customer service delivery. You will play a key role in establishing and supporting the delivery of a unique service and support operation to our clients across Australia, and the Asia-Pacific.
You will be part of an energetic and global team, that are delivering innovative new technology products to the health care and aged care market in Australia and abroad. As a fast growing, young, Australian company, you will be presented with considerable opportunities for professional growth and development.
What You’ll Do:
Not your typical BA role, you will split your time between client facing experimentation with service delivery techniques, creating scalable hiring processes, training practices, and operational processes.
Your role will include:
- Work with the CEO and Director to establish client service and support operations.
- Identify opportunities to improve the customer experience, and ways we can better service our clients within cost frameworks and our brand values framework. Our brand values are very important to us and frame our product, team culture, service delivery, marketing and every customer touchpoint.
- Prototype delivery with a small team and present business cases for the implementation of changes to operations.
- Assist with setting and maintaining a hiring, onboarding and training framework for scaling up operations and building quality delivery teams.
- Assist with the delivery of pilot programs to prospects, and new clients from a service and support perspective.
- Service Delivery: We believe the best way to keep it real is for you to be involved in the delivery of service to clients. As you will set and continually improve on the standards, frameworks and training regime for service delivery teams, you will need to stay connected with it.
- You will be based out of our new Sydney office in Surry Hills but will be required to travel both nationally and within the Asia Pacific. Because of the industry, we operate in you must be able to pass a police check in order to go on site to visit clients.
What We’re Looking For:
Ultimately we are looking for someone with the attitude, ability, and desire to grow with our business. As an early stage company, we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, that is not afraid to roll the sleeves up and help out across the business.
- 2 years experience as a BA in a fast paced, service or operations orientated environment.
- Experience with developing or delivering training programs in a workplace environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to make sound judgments and quick decisions
- Able to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
organisationalskills, with a demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Flexibility to work additional hours (irregularly, but as required)
- Taking initiative on assigned projects to ensure timely execution
How to Apply
Send us your resume, cover letter, and make sure you include the following:
- Describe The worst customer service experience you have ever encountered
- Describe The best customer service experience you have ever encountered
- What is the number one most important thing for great service delivery?